Miscellany Finds welcomes volunteer support to maintain and operate our thrift store. Lend us your talents and skills! Shifts are available seven days a week, mornings and afternoons.
Join us as we inspire youth and women to change their lives. You can express your creativity and gain work experience while playing with beautiful things in a fun, social atmosphere. Connect with staff and the local community — and don’t be surprised if the people you think you’re helping end up inspiring and helping you.
If you don’t have a lot of time but would still like to contribute, please contact us and let’s talk about it. We’re ready to help you help!
Here are some of the skills and knowledge we can put to good use:
- Creative artistry
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Styling and merchandizing
- Vintage and antique goods
- Lifting heavy items
- Team work and self-directed initiatives
- Library upkeep
- Computers and/or electronics
- Laughing and having fun sharing knowledge with youth
If you wish to volunteer, please contact us.