JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM! We are excited to bring in new energy to this new year at Miscellany Finds and are seeking individuals who are confident and caring working with a local and visiting customer base.
We are looking for people who want to share their skills through volunteering here at our Commercial Drive storefront.
SKILLS WE APPRECIATE:
– Excellent communication skills
– Retail skills
– Fashion and art display skills
– Warehouse organizing skills
– Previous experience or an interest in working with a socially conscious organization.
– Previous experience or an interest in volunteering with community focused agencies.
– Bilingual or multilingual skills
We are also inviting students who are just beginning their volunteer involvement and would like an encouraging environment to gain work and social enterprise experience.
We are calling women who’ve been out of the work place for some time and want to brush up professional and team building skills, Miscellany is an excellent support network to do so.
As well, we call out to newcomers and visitors to our beautiful city of Vancouver. Come join our team and get an inside experience with our creative and vibrant community of Commercial Drive.
If this sounds like you, please give us a call at Miscellany Finds and join us in a new year of creating more magic and social enterprise goodness in our community!
To apply call 604-215-9970 or email: info(at)miscellanyfinds.ca